Monday, April 26, 2021

Full Moon in Scorpio

 


Full Moon in Scorpio 
4/26/221  8:31 PM 
Natural Chart / Whole Houses 

A Full Moon occurs when the Sun and Moon occupy the same degree of opposite signs of the zodiac.  As you can see from the chart above, the Moon is at 7° Scorpio and the Sun is at 7° Taurus forming an opposition creating a dynamic of challenging one another; something is being split or divided.  


The Big Picture


Taurus is all about me. My money, my possessions, my values. Scorpio is about us. Our money, our possessions, our values.  So there is a dynamic here of being torn between what is mine and what is ours. We can see this energy play out on a grand scale by watching the news, looking at our newsfeeds on social media, and listening to the people around us. 

How to Use Full Moon in Scorpio Energy 

  • Identify & explore your passions. 
  • Research a topic that interests you 
  • Investigate a Mystery / Solve a Puzzle (word search, crosswords, jigsaw, etc..) 
  • Participate in a Treasure Hunt  
  • Be more flirtatious, have a fling
  • Practice self-transformation (what house in Scorpio in your natal chart?) 
  • Embrace / Explore / Express your sexuality 
  • Dare yourself to push past your own limitations. 

The Personal Touch

To understand how the Full Moon in Scorpio affects us on a personal level we would look to see where Scorpio and Taurus falls in our natal charts. For example  Scorpio in my Natal Chart falls in my first house and  Taurus falls in my 7th house. These houses rule over the self and one's relationships respectively.  Therefore, for me, I may feel torn between my own needs as a person and the needs of my partners in business, friendships, or relationships. 

Whereas the New Moon brings new beginnings and new opportunities the Full Moon brings completion and endings. The Full Moon in Scorpio (my natal 1st house) can mean a time of introspection and self-evaluation. This can be a time wherein I am more emotional and I have to recognize and confront what I need to release in order to grow and evolve.  In addition, the Full Moon at 7° Scorpio is applying an opposition to my Mars at 9° Taurus and a square to my MC at 10° Leo. These aspects can bring about mood swings and acts of impulsiveness due to a lack of patience. 



What will the Full Moon in Scorpio mean for you?

Carolina Dean 


No comments:

Post a Comment