Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Saturn Conjunct Pluto 2020




Saturn Conjunct Pluto 
1/12/20  8:59 AM Pacific 
Transit Chart 


Saturn Conjunct Pluto

The conjunction of Saturn and Pluto is an aspect, or relationship between planets, that occurs once about every 34 years, making it somewhat of a rare cosmic event from our perspective as humans. Though many of us have likely been feeling this conjunction for a while now, the conjunction perfects on January 12th 2020 at 8:59 am PDT when both Saturn and Pluto meet each other at 22° 46' Capricorn. 

A conjunction is a type of aspect in which the energies of the two planets become so blended that it is difficult to distinguish one from the other. Conjunctions often represent a new cycle, or beginning, new strength, focus, or emphasis. 

Let's break it down using our keywords, shall we?

Saturn + Conjunction + Pluto 

I achieve power and new beginnings through deep transformation 

When Saturn touches Pluto in this way you are forced to change some aspect of your life through discipline, restriction and hard work.  Usually what needs to change is something that no longer serves a purpose in your life, something that detracts from true soul evolution. The cosmic "reset button" is being pushed now and you can focus your discipline and will in order to make practical, yet powerful, changes in your life. 

Where 22° Capricorn falls in your chart is the area of life where you will be able to draw upon your own discipline and accomplish change and transformation through hard work. 

  • If your rising sign is Aries, Capricorn is your 10th House. 
  • If your rising sign is Taurus, Capricorn is your 9th House. 
  • If your rising sign is Gemini, Capricorn is your 8th House. 
  • If your rising sign is Cancer, Capricorn is your 7th House. 
  • If your rising sign is Leo, Capricorn is your 6th House. 
  • If your rising sign is Virgo, Capricorn is your 5th House. 
  • If your rising sign is Libra, Capricorn is your 4th House. 
  • If your rising sign is Scorpio, Capricorn is your 3rd House. 
  • If your rising sign is Sagittarius, Capricorn is your 2nd House. 
  • If your rising sign is Capricorn, Capricorn is your 1st House. 
  • If your rising sign is Aquarius, Capricorn is your 12th house.
  • If your rising sign is Pisces, Capricorn is your 11th House.


Example 

Saturn Conjunct Pluto in the Third House 

Through hard work and discipline I achieve deep transformation in the area of self-expression 



Before I begin my interpretation, I should mention that after taking a year-long "break" from my Reading and Rootwork practice I finally decided to retire as a Rootworker so that I can focus on my health and weight loss journey (Transit Pluto Trine Natal Sun) as well as allow myself more time to pursue my interest in and study of Astrology. 

The Saturn/Pluto conjunction occurs in my third house of communication, thinking, and self-expression. The third house also rules, in part, social media (along with the 11th). In addition, the Saturn/Pluto conjunction is making a trine (positive aspect) to my Natal Sun (identity) in the 11th House (again, friends and social media). I have a strong identity and presence on facebook and instagram as Carolina Dean due to my work as a Reader and Rootworker in the spiritual community. However, now that I have effectively retired, I find myself asking "Who am I, if not Carolina Dean?" Who am I in relation to my friends and followers if I am not your Reader / Rootworker / or Collegue? Will I still have their love and respect if  they think I have nothing left to offer them? 

For me, I feel like this conjunction is giving me the ability to re-brand myself online and form a new identity as an Astrologer --- the seeds for which I planted about a year ago. However, underlying this new identity, my core mission is the same. I am, and always have been first and foremost a Teacher. Now I have both the opportunity and ability to teach spirituality through the lens of Astrology. 

There is a lot to learn about astrology, like many esoteric and spiritual topics you can study a lifetime and still not know it all.  I have been reading Tarot Cards for 30 years and I am still learning new things about them each and every day.I've studied astrology off and on with long periods in between for about as long as I have been reading and studing the Tarot (for which I have a greater apititude). However, I like the challenge that Astrology offers me.  It is definitly going to take a lot of hard work and discipline to study this subject, absorb all the information and be able to translate it into a useful and practical tool for self-aweness and evolution of the soul as well as to gain the ability to teach the material in a useful and practical way for the benefit of others.  

Luckily the Saturn / Pluto conjuction making a trine (positive aspect) to my natal Sun seems to indicate that not only will my friends and acquantainces be helpful but that this reset or rebranding of myself and my self-expression is a positive step towards my ultimate mission in life and evolution of myself as a spiritual being and teacher. 

Where does 22° Capricorn fall in your chart and how will the great Saturn Pluto conjuction manifest for you?  



The Rootworker Formerly Know As Carolina Dean … 



No comments:

Post a Comment