Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Pluto Direct October 2019


I talked about Pluto Retrograde in a previous post. Today, I want to share some insights into Pluto Direct. Pluto's mantra is "I Transform" but it would probably be more accurate to say that it is "Change or be changed". What this means is that we can make friends with change, accept it, and ride the wave of cosmic energies; or we can swim against the universal current fighting change every step of the way with every ounce of strength that we have. Our attitude towards change can have a direct effect on how we experience this retrograde. 

During Pluto Retrograde we were given the opportunity to examine our sense of personal power. In order to appreciate something, we often have to lose it or otherwise have it taken from us. The natal house where Capricorn falls in your chart is the area of life most affected by Pluto Retrograde. This is the area of life in which you may have felt that you had a lack of power or control. For example, in my day job I work in an office environment. My job requires me to build and maintain relationships with affiliates in my industry who we depend upon for work. Some of my affiliates I get along quite well with and others I do not. 

Capricorn falls in the 3rd house in my natal chart. The third houses rules over communication and short journeys. In addition the 3rd house is ruled by Mercury the planet of communication and travel (again, I work in the moving industry).  The majority of my communication with our affiliates is via email and some by phone.  I am a very direct person, I don't "fluff" my emails or my conversations. My goal is to give/receive the information needed or requested as quickly as possible and get off the phone or end the email chain so I can move on to my next task. For example. I hate the small "pleasantries" that precede a conversation such as "How are you today?" (this is a question that I usually answer quickly but fail to reciprocate). Communicating with others (at work), especially on the phone,  is an area of life where I feel powerless because I cannot speak freely as I would like to.  For this reason, I have had to learn to change the way I communicate with others. 

Now that Pluto will be stationing direct, I will be presented with the opportunities to show what I have learned about that way in which I communicate with others. If I can successfully change my communication style I will have shown that I am capable of growth and self-improvement. If not, Pluto will see to it that I am forced to transform (change or be changed). 

Where does Capricorn fall in your Natal Chart and how did Pluto Retrograde affect you?

Carolina Dean 

No comments:

Post a Comment